netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Rick Hegarty <skom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [news] NetBeans 8.2 & JDK 8 Update 151 bundle testing
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2017 03:50:48 GMT
Alied,

Yes, NetBeans itself (the IDE) was not installed, but fixes to NetBeans
were applied during your installation. That's why you now see "Patch 2" in
your environment details.

Your NetBeans instance now has this combination of fixes:
- Those in NetBeans 8.2 Patch 1 and NetBeans 8.2 Patch 2, as detailed here:
http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetBeans8.2PatchesInfo
- Those in Build 201705191307

>From a development perspective everything might seem fine, and probably is
fine, but that is not a suitable environment for QA testing NetBeans.

Rick

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>