netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Rick Hegarty <skom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [news] NetBeans 8.2 & JDK 8 Update 151 bundle testing
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 03:39:06 GMT
Hi Jiri / Hermien,

My name is Rick Hegarty (NetBeans ID : skomisa), and I did some testing for
release 8.0 of NetBeans a couple of years ago.

I can spend about 20 hours over the next week testing Web Development
Support for the patch 2 release of NetBeans 8.2/patch 2/Update 151 if you
can point me in the right direction:

   1. What is the link to join the relevant tribe for that testing?  I had
   recently signed up for 9.0 testing at this link
   http://services.netbeans.org/dashboard/web/tribes.php?noCache but I'm
   wondering if that is still valid. Regardless, I don't see my name in any
   8.2 tribes. Feel free to add me to the appropriate 8.2 tribe yourself.
   2. Can you please provide the link(s) for the specific testing you would
   like done as a priority, so I can put my name against them.

I have already downloaded and installed the patch 2 release, and I can test
on Windows 10 and Linux Mint 18.2.

Best regards,

Rick

Virus-free.