netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Rick Hegarty <skom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [news] NetBeans 8.2 & JDK 8 Update 151 bundle testing
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2017 04:22:01 GMT
Understood - thanks for the clarification.

I just reinstalled the base version of NetBeans 8.2, and it did not contain
Patch 2. However, when I restarted NetBeans *Help -> About *showed that *Patch
2* had been automatically applied for me as well.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>