netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jean-François El Fouly <jean-franc...@elfouly.fr>
Subject Re: Synergy is looking for her new home!
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2017 07:48:01 GMT
What kind of server size (CPU, RAM) would be required?
Does Synergy require a custom installation of PHP and MySQL (which versions ?) or would an
off-the-shelf LAMP server fit the bill?
I may procure an Odin server but it would be a bit more difficult to get a bare-metal server.

Jean-François

Envoyé de mon iPhone

> Le 10 oct. 2017 à 17:47, Jiří Kovalský <jiri.kovalsky@oracle.com> a écrit
:

> Hello team,
>
>   it started with this mailing list and now we are aiming much higher. As you might know
Synergy [1] has become an essential tool for NetCAT programs over the couple of previous program
runs however the days of current infrastructure hosting Synergy will come to an end in the
foreseeable future.

> [1] http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ5AQp4Awp3ZmpzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9AQp4Awt4ZwVlWay2LKu2pG0kZmx1ZGt4ZQZlBSp
>
>   That's why we turn to you in the hope of finding a new place for Synergy. If you have
a virtual machine with direct access to Internet and you could spare some CPU cycles, DB space
and bandwidth, let us please know. All we need is an SSH access to install PHP and MySQL servers.
Hopefully the password for root user won't be necessary. ;) If you can't help personally but
know about somebody who could, we would be grateful for the contact too.