netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Alied Pérez Martínez <aliedperezmarti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [news] NetBeans 8.2 & JDK 8 Update 151 bundle testing
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2017 05:33:45 GMT
Hi Hermien:

I downloaded the bundle, but since I already have Netbeans 8.2
installed, it only installed JDK 8u151. The page says I should be using
build /201609300101, but I have this:
Product Version: NetBeans IDE 8.2 (Build 201705191307)
Updates: NetBeans IDE is updated to version NetBeans 8.2 Patch 2
Java: 1.8.0_151; Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 25.151-b12
Runtime: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_151-b12

is that OK? I've been using it this week for a personal project at home.
It's a Maven-based Java FX program with Derby DB via JDBC. Since I'm a
member of the Maven tribe, it seems appropriate. So far so good.

Alied.
/