netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Synergy is looking for her new home!
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 18:40:10 GMT
Wow, this is cool! I am certainly going to give it a try.

-Jirka

Dne 12.10.2017 v 18:00 Eric Barboni napsal(a):

> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure if Netbeans is eligible to have a Virtual Machine, but we may ask according
to the following page
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__reference.apache.org_pmc_vms&d=DwIFaQ&c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PQcxBKCX5YTpkKY057SbK10&r=lNbsjsPBIlkvLk3cCo-v9Cl8OCHz_BBqfpuXTKAlzb4&m=8n2heN1gt9lzzrA95B9fzwf_D-LOBtiNnexbWC7dIDk&s=5XE2v-4InYP-z-2kZ_b8Pn-tiWtewnbauzDrocmJQx8&e=
>
> Regards
>
> Eric

an off-the-shelf LAMP server fit the bill?
> I may procure an Odin server but it would be a bit more difficult to get a bare-metal
server.

> Jean-François
>
> Envoyé de mon iPhone
>
>> Le 10 oct. 2017 à 17:47, Jiří Kovalský <jiri.kovalsky@oracle.com> a écrit
:

>> Hello team,
>>
>>    it started with this mailing list and now we are aiming much higher. As you might
know Synergy [1] has become an essential tool for NetCAT programs over the couple of previous
program runs however the days of current infrastructure hosting Synergy will come to an end
in the foreseeable future.

>> [1] https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__mailtrack.me_tracking_raWzMz50paMkCGZ5AQp4Awp3ZmpzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9AQp4Awt4ZwVlWay2LKu2pG0kZmx1ZGt4ZQZlBSp&d=DwIFaQ&c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PQcxBKCX5YTpkKY057SbK10&r=lNbsjsPBIlkvLk3cCo-v9Cl8OCHz_BBqfpuXTKAlzb4&m=8n2heN1gt9lzzrA95B9fzwf_D-LOBtiNnexbWC7dIDk&s=1oSg2I5m0_bMXk212El8_5BjJs762BNylqCOWXXW86M&e=
>>
>>    That's why we turn to you in the hope of finding a new place for Synergy. If you
have a virtual machine with direct access to Internet and you could spare some CPU cycles,
DB space and bandwidth, let us please know. All we need is an SSH access to install PHP and
MySQL servers. Hopefully the password for root user won't be necessary. ;) If you can't help
personally but know about somebody who could, we would be grateful for the contact too.