netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Carlos Quintanilla <carlo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [news] NetBeans 8.2 & JDK 8 Update 141 bundle testing
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2017 09:37:24 GMT
Done. I updated the table with my name.
And here below my testing info. Everything runs smoothly.

Installation Details:
E:\Program Files\NetBeans 8.2
E:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_141

"E:\Program Files\NetBeans 8.2\bin\netbeans64.exe"

Product Version: NetBeans IDE 8.2 (Build 201609300101)
Updates: Updates available to version NetBeans 8.2 Patch 2
Java: 1.8.0_141; Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 25.141-b15
Runtime: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_141-b15
System: Windows Server 2012 R2 version 6.3 running on amd64; Cp1252; en_US
(nb)
User directory: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\NetBeans\8.2
Cache directory: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\NetBeans\Cache\8.2

E:\NetBeansProjects
E:\NetBeansProjects\HelloJavaNB82U2

0. downloaded.
1. Installed.
2. created new java project.
3. tested: auto completion, code editing and refactoring.
4. run, build, rebuild project.
5. updated NB updates.
6. restarted IDE
7. run, build, rebuild project.