netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From "Rafik NACCACHE (Fekr Technologies)" <ra...@fekr.tech>
Subject Starting a "services" tribe
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 13:10:52 GMT
Hey people,

I am writing this to see who would be interested in participating in a
"services" tribe for the NetCat program?
This tribe would be in charge of testing and evaluating NB's services tab,
with most notable features I can come with are Docker integration or access
and management of various cloud providers like AWS, heroku, etc...

Please respond as to show your interest of being part of such a tribe,

Thank you!

--

fekr.tech
Thinking Software

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
Clarke's 3rd Law