netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Thilina Ranathunga <r.thil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [news] NetBeans 8.2 & JDK 8 Update 141 bundle testing
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2017 02:14:45 GMT
Hello Jirka & Hermien,

Count me in for testing "NetBeans modules development support" (RCP/API) +
Versioning (GitHub) on windows  x64 & Linux (Ubuntu) x64

Downloaded both binaries successfully.

netbeans username: thilina01
Can you add me in the table or enable editing for me?

Thanks & Regards,
Thilina Ranathunga

--

Best regards,