netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Brett Ryan <brett.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [90cat] <-- we should use this tag at the start of the subject.
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 16:01:04 GMT
How would it help? IMHO it's redundant since anything to the netcat mailing list would always
be for the current netcat program. For any mail rules use the mailing list address itself.

> On 7 Jul 2017, at 01:39, Luca Mambretti <luca.mambretti@bizeta.net> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I might be wrong here, but I suspect the above mentioned tag was automatically added
by the "old and obsolete" mailing list, someone with actual knowledge of the old mailing list
might want to add a more correct/proven answer.

> I can say for sure I never bothered adding any tag during the previous 3 NC projects
I've taken part in.