netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Hermien Pellissier <miena....@gmail.com>
Subject Join us on Google+
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 19:12:35 GMT
Hi all,

I have just created a brand new community on Google+ for NetCAT members.
The community is intended to be a social gathering, where NetCAT members
can share anything and everything with one another. (Please keep it
suitable for work!) I bet that we will find that we have a lot in common
with each other, besides "just" NetBeans!

NetCAT
A friendly space for NetCAT members to socialize!
https://plus.google.com/communities/106301759454572898017

The community is not an official communication channel for NetCAT by any
means, and as such please don't post anything there that should be
discussed on this mailing list instead. Not everybody uses Google+, and not
everybody will join.

If you are interested in what the other NetCAT members are getting up to,
join today! And do introduce yourself. :)

~ Hermien