netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Will we be using Synergy for this run as well?
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 07:00:32 GMT
Sorry to hear that Brett but if anything like that should happen again
we must resolve it quickly rather than going back to specifications in Wiki.

Fingers crossed, :)
-Jirka

Dne 31.5.2017 v 08:31 Brett Ryan napsal(a):
> Last year there was a lot of confusion surrounding which version of a test case was the
current one, and when test suites were setup some had the old version. There was also some
permissions problems with tribe leaders not being able to allocate or edit tests, I experienced
all of these issues unfortunately.