netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Brett Ryan <brett.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Will we be using Synergy for this run as well?
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 06:31:14 GMT
Last year there was a lot of confusion surrounding which version of a test case was the current
one, and when test suites were setup some had the old version. There was also some permissions
problems with tribe leaders not being able to allocate or edit tests, I experienced all of
these issues unfortunately.

Personally I preferred the simple approach of editing the wiki of the old days :)