netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Brett Ryan <brett.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Will we be using Synergy for this run as well?
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 07:36:31 GMT
It's cool. You did get things resolved last year, it's just my opinion that I spent most of
my time trying to write test cases due to those existing being so far out of date they were
all irrelevant rather than performing actual tests. I spent so much time on that that I barely
had time to actually perform tests.

Not to complain but none of that time writing tests is actually calculated as part of the
contribution metrics. Writing tests in the wiki format was far faster.

> On 31 May 2017, at 17:00, Jiří Kovalský <jiri.kovalsky@oracle.com> wrote:
>
> Sorry to hear that Brett but if anything like that should happen again we must resolve
it quickly rather than going back to specifications in Wiki.

> Fingers crossed, :)
> -Jirka
>
> Dne 31.5.2017 v 08:31 Brett Ryan napsal(a):
>> Last year there was a lot of confusion surrounding which version of a test case was
the current one, and when test suites were setup some had the old version. There was also
some permissions problems with tribe leaders not being able to allocate or edit tests, I experienced
all of these issues unfortunately.