netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Geertjan Wielenga <geert...@apache.org>
Subject News: Apache NetBeans has graduated from the Apache Incubator
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2019 22:36:21 GMT
Hi all,

The ASF Board of Directors have just voted to establish the Apache NetBeans
project as a top level project. Congrats to us all, for the hard work and
dedication (and it only took 2 1/2 years)!

This is a public (binding) decision, so by means of this e-mail we are
officially sharing the good news that we have left the Apache Incubator and
are now an official Apache project.

Now comes the tasks of "un-incubating" all the resources we have, in the
coming days -- for example, you'll see references to "incubating" being
removed in various places.

Kind regards, and congrats to us all again,

Gj