netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Wade Chandler <wadechand...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Squashing, Git, PRs, and Maybe Other Processes
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 04:16:58 GMT
Fair enough indeed. It would be good if someone from infra or a mentor
could tell us if PR merges work well enough from the Github side, unless
you all have already been merging by clicking merge on them there, or if
those merges have to be done through the ASF repositories and locally.
Since I am working on the static site, I have not looked at the other PRs
and repositories to see, but it would be great if we are able to use a flow
driven from the PRs directly through GH IMO.

Thanks much,

Wade