netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator NetBeans Build Test Cases Failures
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 07:57:12 GMT
Hi Arunava,

Great that you're looking into this.

>From my point of view, I'd prefer option 2 -- for exactly the reason you
mention: if we keep them, someone can use them in the future.

Really looking forward to seeing the tests succeed -- excluding those that
fail, because of the reason you state above, i.e., resources removed as
part of the donation, would be a big step forward.

Other comments on this point from others welcome.

Gj