netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Epple <toni.ep...@eppleton.de>
Subject Re: Apache Release 1.5 of HTML/Java API is approved - what is next?
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 16:06:28 GMT
Hi Jaroslav, all,

Really great news! Congratulations to everybody involved.

Regards

Toni

Von: <dukescript@googlegroups.com> im Auftrag von Jaroslav Tulach <jaroslav.tulach@gmail.com>
Datum: KW 43,Montag, 23. Oktober 2017 um 15:00
An: <dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org>
Cc: DukeScript <dukescript@googlegroups.com>, <bck2brwsr@googlegroups.com>
Betreff: Apache Release 1.5 of HTML/Java API is approved - what is next?

Hi.

The source release is approved. The source ZIP and associated files are currently at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/netbeans/

shall we upload them somewhere else?

I have pushed the changes into the Git repository, and tagged them release-1.5:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-html4j/commits/release-1.5

I have just released the Maven staging repository, so the binaries are visible at
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/netbeans/html/ko4j/1.5/ and co.

I am very glad first part of Apache NetBeans project has managed to release.

-jt