netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio <anto...@vieiro.net>
Subject Re: NetBeans 9 release date
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 08:31:58 GMT

On 13/10/17 10:19, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:

> OK, will work on the main page, to add that info more explicitly -- do we
> have a central page at Apache we should point to from there? E.g., maybe we
> should point here from various places on the front page of netbeans.org:
> cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS Or is there a different place
> to point to? Which page would be most effective?

I think it's important to think how we're going to transfer good Google
positioning of tutorials, etc. i.e., have a good SEO transition.

"Relaunching Your Site? Don’t Even Think About It Without A Solid SEO
Game Plan!" [1] is probably worth a read.

It's the first thing I found in Google, but it has the basics of a
transition plan.

Cheers,
Antonio

[1]