netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio <anto...@vieiro.net>
Subject Re: Deleting stuff from the repository
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 08:26:43 GMT
Hi again,

Thanks Ivan, for explaining all this. This is exactly the explanation I
needed.

I see this is an important piece of software, I was confused by it
living inside the "examples" directory, so I though these were platform
specific binaries that were used only for running the examples in that
directory.

Un abrazo,
Antonio

P.S.: This is a superb module, by the way.