netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Lenz" <Christian.L...@gmx.net>
Subject Aw: Re: Re: http://netbeans.apache.org
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 18:28:07 GMT
hey,

so now I moved the source to the apache git repo.
We have 3 branches.
master - empty now, but I can fill it with the stuff from an other
apache-incubation - Which is the stuff, what is possible to upload to netbeans.a.o
develop - The more progress

The difference between the source of develop and apache-incubation you can see here:

develop: http://netbeans.puls-webagentur.de
apache-incubation: http://netbeans-incubation.puls-webagentur.de

So we can discuss about the other stuff soon too.

Other thing and maybe a bit off topic, I couldn't clone direclty inside NetBeans from this
url: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-netbeans-website.git. The IDE log gives
me the exception:

org.eclipse.jgit.errors.TransportException: http://chrizzly@git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-netbeans-website.git:
301 Moved Permanently
	at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.TransportHttp.connect(TransportHttp.java:516)
	at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.TransportHttp.openFetch(TransportHttp.java:309)
	at org.netbeans.libs.git.jgit.commands.ListRemoteObjectsCommand.runTransportCommand(ListRemoteObjectsCommand.java:74)
Caused: org.netbeans.libs.git.GitException: http://chrizzly@git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-netbeans-website.git:
301 Moved Permanently

Same happens for pushing. Everything is fine from the command line. Only a hint. It should
be possible to clone it inside NetBeans, maybe NetBeans can't handle redirects?
if so I will file a bug.

Any feedback of everything is very welcome.

Cheers

Chris