netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Wade Chandler <wadechand...@apache.org>
Subject NetBeans Community Slack Group
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 01:39:29 GMT
All

We have a Slack group the NetBeans Dream Team started available for sign up
here https://netbeans.signup.team if anyone is interested. It is assumed if
any real time dynamic chats are needed, it easily works for that, but it is
not to replace the wiki, Jira, nor the dev or user email lists. We have a
good number of folks logging in to the Slack group daily, and still need to
communicate with Slack about OSS models, but it seems to be going well so
far. It works well for mobiles too. Another nice thing is the same email
address can be used for multiple groups, and not just NetBeans, and as such
is extra versatile.

Wade