netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Emilian Bold <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What to include/exclude in code donation to Apache
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 09:23:30 GMT
I don't believe we can apply the same approach like we did for Junit.

Not everybody uses or needs Junit so we can download that conditionally.

But the Java editor will not work without nb-javac and the JavaScript
editor won't work without the Graaj.js parser.

Pe joi, 3 noiembrie 2016, Geertjan Wielenga <
geertjan.wielenga@googlemail.com> a scris:

--

--emi