netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Emilian Bold <emilian.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current status of NetBeans code donation
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 11:27:27 GMT
Wasn't this already settled in the CCLA and nb-javac thread?

Could we expect the source code by, say, January 1st 2017?

How about you do this incrementally and update the grant each time:

You start with the build and Platform cluster, license-check it, change the
license to Apache, sign the CCLA just for these modules and upload the code
to Apache.

Then continue with, say, Javascript, license-check that, change the license
to Apache, update the CCLA and upload the modules to Apache.

... and so on until there is nothing left.

--emi