netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Emilian Bold <emilian.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incremental Re: Switching to Git
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 16:45:22 GMT
How long do you estimate this license check / migration will take?

Because I don't see how the git repo would be of much help in read-only
mode.

I don't have a script per se, I just executed hg-fast-export.sh as
mentioned here:
https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Git-and-Other-Systems-Migrating-to-Git#Mercurial

--emi

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 5:24 PM, Jaroslav Tulach <jaroslav.tulach@oracle.com