netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Language for Schedule A and Schedule B of the CCLA
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 13:21:36 GMT
Hi,

(in general one question per thread is better IMO)

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Geertjan Wielenga
<geertjan.wielenga@googlemail.com> wrote:

> ...[Q1] The first question I have about this is: "What if people are added to
> the list of committers from Oracle,...

It's good to add them to the cCLA. How that best happens given that
you'll file a combined document is to be discussed with the ASF
secretary, but it's common for companies to update their cCLAs.

> ...we could explicitly list the exclusions in Schedule B, i.e., like this:
>
> NetBeans source code at hg.netbeans.org
> - except hg.netbeans.org/main/nb-javac
> - except hg.netbeans.org/apitest
> NetBeans documentation at netbeans.org
> NetBeans specifications, graphics and manuals

That works for me but as you indicate the last item can be dropped,
IMO the "NetBeans documentation" item is sufficient.

-Bertrand