netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Defining "core" and "optional modules" in Apache NetBeans (incubating)
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2016 16:50:46 GMT
On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 5:47 PM, Wade Chandler wrote:

> Whether optional or not though, I think we still need to understand what
> of NetBeans is being given to Apache.

Go here and look at the table under "Modules (to be donated by Oracle to
Apache):

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Overview%3A+NetBeans+Structure

Of course Java and Groovy are in that bundle. That is not the question, at
all. The question is what is "core" and what is "optional modules" --
Oracle is donating "core" as well as "optional modules".

Thanks,

Gj