netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: What to include/exclude in code donation to Apache
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 11:52:51 GMT
 On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 12:42 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

Sounds good, I'll be there the whole week.

A problem for me is that, though I have been trying to figure out how to
make it to Seville, I have three other conferences in that same week. I am
not sure if I can make it, though if I can make it I'll only be there for
part of the 18th.

Gj

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 12:42 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org