netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: IDE-javac
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 12:31:05 GMT
Indeed, these and many other parts of NetBeans need to be discussed,
analyzed, and allocated to the individual committers working on Apache
NetBeans (incubating).

The first next step, at this point, now that we have worked through the
licensing issues around nb-javac and Graal, we need to work on the language
for the code donation so that, after the code donation is complete, i.e.,
the CCLA/SGA is signed, we can move hg.netbeans.org/main (minus nb-javac)
to Apache Git. I will start a new thread about this.

Gj

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 12:55 AM, Neil C Smith <neilcsmith.net@googlemail.com