netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Current status of NetBeans code donation
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 11:56:06 GMT
Nothing is completely settled yet, we need to make very sure we're not
donating code that should not be donated.

And, indeed, incremental code grants could be the way to go. I'm not aware
of any code that we want to donate that is outside the org.netbeans
namespace and, should we later find that we need to include that, we could
-- once all sides agree -- do a separate donation for those parts as they
come up.

Gj