netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Structure of NetBeans
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 15:44:08 GMT
Clusters are not bundles for downloading. They are COMBINED together to
create bundles for downloading. I.e., multiple clusters together form the
download bundles.

Yes, you can edit the document but please not yet right now, I am working
on it a lot, updating the list of modules and things like that.

Gj