netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - November 2016
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 10:34:41 GMT
report [1] looks good to me.
Feel free to add more bullets to the important issues list.

The first bullet has to do with IP clearance. Maybe we should add to the list that we are
working on that and still have open questions about/working on the code grant?

We also already got a JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS
Not sure how detailed we should go into mentioning how we like to treat handling of old tickets
from the nb bugzilla?

But in general it's better to add more points than being too brief.
Think about it as a high level todo list. The board reads it and knows what points are in
front of us before we can graduate.
Of course we should not go into too much detail, but briefly mentioning big tasks is good
imo.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2016