netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Aw: Re: http://netbeans.apache.org
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 10:03:29 GMT
On 11/21/2016 10:59 AM, Christian Lenz wrote:
> Hey,
>
> great to see the discussion about the page. The source is on bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/ChrisLE/netbeans-hp.git
in a private repo.
> So I can add people as contributors or we can change the repo hoster if you want, I don't
mind.

The source _must_ be hosted at the ASF, we can set up a repository for
this now (I'll do it in a moment). Then we need to file a JIRA ticket to
have this published on netbeans.a.o.

However, there are some guidelines we have to adhere to before we get
that far, http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html and
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html (it MUST be clear on
the front page that this is a podling).

Anyway, I'll set up the repo now (incubator-netbeans-website.git) and
report back and then you can start pushing to that :)

> I will set a feature branch with the stuff, that I changed for http://netbeans-incubation.puls-webagentur.de
> Will do it today in the afternoon.
>
> It is a static page without any build processes, ok we have sass and a minification,
but for this I use netbeans, I don't have any gulp or npm script for this yet.