nemo-dev mailing list archives

From 송원욱 <won...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release v0.2 Feature List
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2019 13:17:23 GMT
Thanks, Sanha for volunteering!

I have a few PRs that are waiting to be reviewed, and I think it would be
nice to handle them before the 0.2 release

Below are the list of PRs waiting to be reviewed. I'll try to indicate
reviewers for each of them, as otherwise I think that they probably will be
just left as-is.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/pull/187
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/pull/224
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/pull/225