nemo-dev mailing list archives

From Byung-Gon Chun <bgc...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Stop publishing unneeded Java artifacts
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2019 21:53:21 GMT
FYI.

전달된 메시지 시작:

> 보낸 사람: Kenneth Knowles <kenn@apache.org>
> 날짜: 2019년 9월 4일 오전 5시 19분 3초 GMT+9
> 받는 사람: dev <dev@beam.apache.org>
> 제목: Re: Stop publishing unneeded Java artifacts
> 답장받는 사람: dev@beam.apache.org
>
> I know that the Nemo project had tested the Nexmark pipelines. They may only need the
main code, not the tests themselves. But the tests check that the runner's output matches
a straight-line Java model of the query. So that is actually a pretty good runner test.

> I think any test suite that uses TestPipeline is potentially a useful integration test
jar for runner developed outside our repository.

> Kenn
>
>> On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 10:43 AM Robert Bradshaw <robertwb@google.com> wrote:
>> :sdks:java:testing:expansion-service could be useful to publish for
>> testing as well.
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 3:13 PM Lukasz Cwik <lcwik@google.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Google internally relies on being able to get the POM files generated for:
>> > :sdks:java:testing:nexmark
>> > :sdks:java:testing:test-utils
>> >
>> > Generating the POM files currently relies on publishing being enabled for those
projects so could we keep publishing those two modules. Disabling the others sounds fine to
me.

for some reason. Will update this thread tomorrow.

of the following modules' artifacts to the maven repository:

together. We are not expecting users to make use of such artifacts. Please let me know if
you have any objections. If there are none and the PR gets merged, the artifacts will no longer
be published.