nemo-dev mailing list archives

From Zhiyuan Gao <gaozhiy...@ccns.ncku.edu.tw>
Subject Re: GSoC 2019: Final report
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2019 09:02:57 GMT
Sure!

I'm now working around a guava deserialization bug. Lambda task
executor code has already been implemented.
Another PR on user documentation, including project components and how
to use the executor, is to be raised on weekends.

I will ping you in the mail list when that documentation PR has been raised.