myriad-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Klucar <klu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Help Needed from Mentors] Creation of a SVN folder for Myriad
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2015 00:23:38 GMT
I just submitted a pull request for the site code to be under the website/
directory in our codebase. So website/_site/* is the content we want
published.

Is it possible to create a website branch and have gitpubsub listen to that
branch? Then it would only publish new content when we merged to that
branch and pushed? That's similar to how github does gh-pages. I think that
would be a win over having to hand-copy from our git to some svn repo and
push/commit the svn for things to go live.