myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Henning Nöth <henning.no...@irian.eu>
Subject Re: [Tobago] f:ajax inside tc:in event="keyup"
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2018 15:35:47 GMT
Hi,

Tobago doesn't currently support the 'keyup' event.
We plan to implement this in the future but in the meantime you have to
use the 'change' event.

If 'change' is absolutely not an option, the only workaround I see is a
JavaScript-Hack.
You can put a listener on 'keyup' and trigger the 'change' event.
Something like this:

function() {
  var $inputAjaxField = jQuery("#page\\:mainForm\\:inputAjax\\:\\:field");
  $inputAjaxField.on('keyup', function () {
    $inputAjaxField.trigger('change');
  });
};

But I'm not sure what side effects will occur...

Regards,
Henning