myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Beikov Christian <c.bei...@curecomp.com>
Subject Resource EL expression non-determinism
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2017 21:09:36 GMT
Hey,

I'm having a strange problem. In some environments, a resource EL expression in a CSS file
produces a path like "/javax.faces.resource/.." but on others it produces "...gif.xhtml..".
I have 2 url paths configured for the FacesServlet "*.xhtml" and "/javax.faces.resources/*"
and am using MyFaces 2.10.

Resolving the resource via "...gif.xhtml.." doesn't work and causes an exception because the
resource can't be found.
Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be or where I should start debugging?

Regards,
Christian