myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Voß, Marko <marko.v...@cgi.com>
Subject [TOBAGO] How to setup my own PageRenderer in 3.0.6
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 13:39:41 GMT
Hello,

I need to setup my own PageRenderer in Tobago 3.0.6 as we need to setup custom Meta information.
4.0.0 is not yet released and we are in a hurry to get into production this month.

I tried this in faces-config.xml:

<render-kit>
       <renderer>
             <component-family>javax.faces.Form</component-family>
             <renderer-type>Page</renderer-type>
             <renderer-class>foo.bar.MyRenderer </renderer-class>
       </renderer>
</render-kit>

MyRenderer extends PageRenderer.

It does not work. MyRenderer is not being used.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Marko