myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Udo Schnurpfeil <lof...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [TOBAGO] How to setup my own PageRenderer in 3.0.6
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 10:39:42 GMT
Hi,

I've testet it, and I found 2 additional points in the faces-config.xml:
You need to define the render-kit-it:

<render-kit>
  <render-kit-id>tobago</render-kit-id>
  <renderer>
    <component-family>javax.faces.Form</component-family>
    <renderer-type>Page</renderer-type>
    <renderer-class>org.apache.myfaces.tobago.example.demo.DemoPageRenderer</renderer-class>
  </renderer>
</render-kit>

and you should define an ordering, to select reliablely the double
defined renderer:

<ordering>

  <after>
    <name>tobago_core</name>
  </after>
</ordering>

Regards,

Udo

Am 07.12.17 um 23:02 schrieb Udo Schnurpfeil:
> Hi Marko,
>
> the voting for 4.0.0 ist just done. The release will be available via
> the Maven repos very soon. Tomorrow the websites will be updated.
>
> I'll check the configuration of own renderers, that should work.
>
> Regards
>
> Udo
>

> Am 07.12.17 um 14:39 schrieb Voß, Marko:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I need to setup my own PageRenderer in Tobago 3.0.6 as we need to setup custom Meta
information. 4.0.0 is not yet released and we are in a hurry to get into production this month.