myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Broadhead <matthew.broadh...@nbmlaw.co.uk>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Tobago 3.0.0-alpha-3 Release
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 13:55:54 GMT
Thanks I was not aware of Tobago.  I looked through the demo and it has
some great features like the calendar control and popup box among many
other things.

however on the "Select controls" demo the "Singleselection List",
"Multiselection List" and "Shuttle List" seem to bleed outside their
boundaries.  i am using the latest version of Chrome