myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Broadhead <matthew.broadh...@nbmlaw.co.uk>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Tobago 3.0.0-alpha-3 (xxx -> beta-1) Release
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2016 11:25:56 GMT
yes it looks like it is working now from this end.  i have a couple of
questions:

i added tobago 3.0.0-alpha6 to a project (core and default theme). i was
looking to replace primefaces calendar control because it didn't work
for me in a particular situation.  once i added the taglib to my xhtml
header all the ajax commandlinks stopped working  (e.g. <h:commandLink
value="example" action="#{bean.someAction}"><f:ajax
render="@form"/></h:commandLink>)

also as i only use a few primefaces controls i wanted to ask if you have
similar controls to replace those.  they are p:growl, p:ajaxStatus, p:switch

On 10/12/2016 10:14, Udo Schnurpfeil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for the hint. You got me not updating the demo to the current beta 1 (this version
uses an update of bootstrap which fixes the problem).

> Now it's up to date, so it should work.
>
> Regards,
>
> Udo
>
>> Am 09.12.2016 um 14:55 schrieb Matthew Broadhead <matthew.broadhead@nbmlaw.co.uk>:
>>
>> Thanks I was not aware of Tobago.  I looked through the demo and it has some great
features like the calendar control and popup box among many other things.

>> however on the "Select controls" demo the "Singleselection List", "Multiselection
List" and "Shuttle List" seem to bleed outside their boundaries.  i am using the latest version
of Chrome