myfaces-users mailing list archives

From md <M.Dre...@dzbw.de>
Subject Re: EXTVAL - DefaultValidatorId will not be set
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 05:38:37 GMT
Hi Gerhard,
thanks for your response.
Right now we use crossvalidators, also custom implementations, and some
AbstractStartupListener implementations.
Until now I only recognized the problem with bv.

I can workaround it with my own implementation of application, registering
the factory in the faces-config.xml in WEB-INF.

I filed a jira-ticket, see [1].

Maybe it's enough to add a configuration Option in ExtValApplicationFactory,
to deactivate the wrapper, as already stated there.

markus

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EXTVAL-162