myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Kito Mann <kito.m...@virtua.com>
Subject Re: ViewExpiredException: No saved view state could be found for the view identifier
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 13:32:50 GMT
It sounds like Jetty's cookie session setting isn't working correctly. Try
looking at the request and response headers to see if it's being set. If
not, you'll need to figure out why Jetty isn't setting it correctly.

--
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Web Components/Polymer, JSF/Java EE, and Liferay training and consulting
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com |
http://www.JSFCentral.com | @jsfcentral
+1 203-998-0403

* Listen to the Enterprise Java Newscast: *http://