myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Saeed Taghizadeh <saeed.taghizadeh.compu...@gmail.com>
Subject Technical Problem using t:jsvaluechangelistener
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 04:26:29 GMT
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are using t:panelGrid in our project. Inside this component we have
t:selectOneMenu component. we have attached a t:jsvaluechangelistener to
this component in order to update some UI Components using java Script. But
the java script method that is used in t:jsvaluechangelistener is not
called. When we use h:panelGrid instead of t:panelGrid there is not any
problem, but because of some technical issues we are obligated to use
t:panelGrid. Also, I should mention that we are using JSF 2 in our project.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Additional info:
myfaces 2.2.7 lib

tomahawk 20-1.1.14 lib