myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "PÉNET LUDOVIC" <l.pe...@senat.fr>
Subject Re: ViewScoped bean created multiple times?
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2014 23:22:29 GMT

"PÉNET LUDOVIC" a écrit :

> Bjørn T Johansen a écrit :
>> Not mavenised but gradlenised... :)
>>
>> Can be download from here..:
>> http://www.havleik.no/KBNJulekalender.tar.gz
>>
>> This is just a project I quickly created to show which numbers have won
>> in
>> a Christmas calendar....
>
> I think your problem is that you are mixing a p:graphicImage and your
> @ViewScoped bean.
Oh, and you should also always have your primefaces controls inside a
h:form. Or you will experience very strange behaviours. It is not supposed
to work in 99% cases.

So, your p:datatable should be in a <h:form>.
You should have only one <h:form> per page.

And you should also trade your plain

    <a class="navbar-brand" href="#">KBN Julekalender 2014</a>

for a JSF navigation control such as command link.
If you do not do so, another view will be created when you click on such
link.

Sorry for replying in two times.

Ludovic