myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bjørn T Johansen <...@havleik.no>
Subject Re: ViewScoped bean created multiple times?
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2014 23:32:18 GMT
Ok, thx... :)

I thought that since I was not doing anything else than displaying information, the h:form
was not needed but guess I was wrong... :-|

And the <a class="navbar-brand" href="#">KBN Julekalender 2014</a> is just there
to get a header, it is not really a link... :) This is my first
webapplication where I tried to use Google Boostrap, so a bit newbie here... (A) (just modified
an example...)

BTJ