myfaces-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "l.penet@senat.fr" <l.pe...@senat.fr>
Subject Re: Performance issue with component bindings and Ajax requests
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 07:45:55 GMT
On 20/08/2014 09:41, Marc Heinz wrote:
> Thanks for the quick answer!
>
> We tried disabling PSS but this actually broke several other things, so we
> would prefer not to touch it right now.
>
> Setting the flag "org.apache.myfaces.REMOVING_COMPONENTS_BUILD" however
> seems to do the trick... (we though about using it before but we were
> unsure about the possible implications).
>
> I've created an issue as suggested:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3918
>
> I will report any possible regression we find there, and I will test again
> when a fix becomes available.
I am also interesting by this issue and ready to test a fix in the days 
to come.

Ludovic
|
| AVANT D'IMPRIMER, PENSEZ A L'ENVIRONNEMENT.
|


Mime
View raw message