myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Georg Portwich" <portw...@blueskye.de>
Subject How to reset pageIndex for t:dataScroller
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 12:16:06 GMT
Hi,

I want to set the pageIndex in the t:dataScroller manually. How do I do this
in a bean?

I need this for the following use case:

A list with 20 entries and a pagesize of 15. The user is on the second page.
Now the user changes the number of items displayed by page to 25. The page
is reloaded and the list is empty because the pageIndex is still on the
second page. So I have to change the pageIndex to zero to avoid the empty
page.

Thanks

Georg